Para calcular la clasificación global de estrellas y el desglose porcentual por estrella, no utilizamos un promedio simple. En su lugar, nuestro sistema considera aspectos como lo reciente que es la reseña y si el reseñador compró el artículo en Amazon. También analiza las reseñas para verificar la fiabilidad.
Hay 0 reseñas y 0 valoraciones de Españacon 4 estrellas
De otros países
Andy in Washington
4,0 de 5 estrellasA Bit Different From Most Bags
Revisado en los Estados Unidos el 28 de junio de 2017
The never-ending search for the perfect computer bag continues. Alas, there is probably no such thing, so it all comes down what compromises and trade-offs you are willing to make. This bag is better than most, at least for me, but comes with a few things I didn't like.
=== The Good Stuff ===
* I like the styling. The black with the orange stripe is perhaps not my favorite fashion statement, but it doesn't look like every other computer bag on the planet-a handy thing for quick identification.
* The interior of the bag is nicely organized. If you are the type to assign (and remember) what flap and pouch holds what, you will like the bag. Or, if you are like me, it is a search for "what compartment do I keep the laser pointer in".
* When I am just carrying a smaller notebook or tablet, the bag is a really nice size. It holds my tablet securely and in a well-padded envelope. It is a soft-sided bag, so it is not going to protect against direct impacts, but should do well with normal jostling and bumping.
* The exterior of the bag is a sort of synthetic leather/neoprene kind of material. It is likely very durable, waterproof, and somewhat stylish. It is one of those materials that you will instantly like or hate because of the feel. (Personally, I would rather a more textured canvas-like finish).
* The bag seems well constructed- with sturdy components and well-sewn seams. There are no loose stitches of hanging threads.
=== The Not-So-Good Stuff ===
* I am not a fan of the canvas strap. The dog-clip latches have already worked their way loose once just from normal twisting and turning, and I do prefer a slight big of padding on the shoulder strap.
* The two handles have a somewhat rough seam at the bottom, right where they dig into your fingers while you are carrying it. There really should be some sort of sleeve around the handles with no sewed seam.
* The bag is great for carrying "flat" stuff- tablets, file folders, paper. But because of the relatively soft sides, anything lumpy (power supplies, mice) causes a lump on the outside and doesn't seem well protected.
* This is my first time carrying a "tablet-sized" bag. It has some great advantages over my larger "laptop" bag-much easier to carry and deal with on trains, planes and buses. But one thing I didn't count on- when I need to take my larger laptop, it doesn't fit in the bag under any circumstances. The problem- all my other stuff now needs to be transferred.
=== Summary ===
It seems like a well made bag, with materials that probably hold up well to the normal rough and tumble world that computer bags live in. Some of the design and material choices would not be my favorite, but most of these are purely a matter of personal taste. I do like the styling-not so much because I like the colors, but because it doesn't look like every other laptop bag in existance.
4,0 de 5 estrellasNice bag. Made in China (not San Francisco)
Revisado en los Estados Unidos el 23 de junio de 2017
This is a very attractive, sleek-looking, well made bag. I like the feel of the material. It feels like a smooth rubber or neoprene fabric that is obviously water resistant. The inside has quilted padded protection for a laptop of about 15" and a couple of pockets to stash other stuff. There's an exterior pocket that is also padded (feels like felt). It also comes with a separate mesh bag that is useful. The red accents on the black bag looks good. The zipper and stitching are top-notch. The metal clasps feel solid unlike many bags with cheap plastic parts. The name "ACME MADE SAN FRANCISCO" is neatly displayed on the outside front and inside, but this product is MADE IN CHINA. They get the "San Francisco" logo because they say it's inspired by that city. The company's location is in Minnesota. Kind of misleading in my opinion.
Revisado en los Estados Unidos el 1 de julio de 2017
I used to buy Acme Made bags back in the 90's when they first started. They were one of the first companies to design stylish cases for laptops (there was a time when your only choice was which shade of black you preferred.) It's nice to see they're still around, but obviously they've had to make compromises in exchange for longevity. The quality is still nice, though not nearly as nice as their bags used to be (the price is less now, so it correlates.) This bag is well made and provides all the necessary features - internal slots and pockets for phones, wallets, etc., while providing a padded section for laptops and another for tablets. It has a very masculine look and feel and is a little bulkier than I expected - almost bordering on looking and feeling like a duffel. I don't mind too much because it's a really nice bag, but I generally lean more towards sleek than bulky. I love the red stripe, without it this bag might look a little too basic, but the stripe adds a very vibrant sense of design.
Revisado en los Estados Unidos el 21 de junio de 2017
I like this attaché computer bag. It is attractive in appearance and slender, not bulky. It has a very generous and well padded compartment that protects my laptop from bangs and thumps. The case is made of a rubbery fabric, which is water resistant and seems very durable. Inside there are various compartments to help you keep your stuff sorted. There is also a steel mesh zippered bag for all your cords and chargers. I have two beefs with this bag. i am a short slight frame and the heavy weight of my MACBook in this bag is very hard on my shoulder. I would have liked a shoulder pad that would slip along the strap to cushion the heavy wide nylon strap while on my shoulder. I am also aware of how easily the strap unclips from the very sturdy fasteners- obviously a good and bad feature security wise. There is a nice Velcro strap that allows you to slip the bag securely over the handle of your carry on. All in all except for the needed shoulder pad, this is a nice and functional bag that you'll get good years work from.
4,0 de 5 estrellasGood for a laptop 15.4" inches or smaller
Revisado en los Estados Unidos el 20 de junio de 2017
For some reason I thought this would be a leather bag, or at least a faux leather bag, but it is made of an unique rubbery material that is no doubt weather proof. That is a good thing. It is also remarkably compact, yet it can hold my 15.4" laptop. There are several zipper compartments, including one that can be removed entirely, and it comes with both a shoulder strap and handles to carry it like a briefcase. My only complaint (and the reason it only gets 4 stars) is that I also have to carry my charger and laptop surge suppressor with me, and suddenly the nicely trim bag gets a bit lumpy and bulky. I just wish they had made an area or compartment for these to fit in, rather than pushing the sides of the bag out. But otherwise it's a good bag.
Amazon Prime: envíos rápidos, GRATIS e ilimitados y mucho más
Los clientes de Amazon Prime disfrutan de Envío en 1 día GRATIS en dos millones de productos y Envío en 2 o 3 días en millones de productos más, Acceso a series y películas en Prime Video, incluyendo las series Amazon Originals, más de 2 millones de canciones y cientos de listas de reproducción sin publicidad con Prime Music, cientos de eBooks en Prime Reading, Acceso Prioritario a las Ofertas flash y Almacenamiento de fotos gratis e ilimitado en Amazon Drive.