Descripción del producto
Do you want to learn how money generates more money? Do you want to make the right financial decisions today for a future that is prosperous and abundant? This is your opportunity to learn how to use one of the most important tools you can learn – investing in the stock market.
In today’s world, everyone should know how to invest in the stock market, most of the capital made by the rich people is coming from earnings, dividends and trading stocks, bonds and funds. You can do it too!
In this comprehensive full trading course, you will learn:
- Stock Basics: in those lessons you will learn all the basic concepts and term that are the foundation of stock (or bond) trading, we will discuss what are stocks and shares, what is the role of the stock market, what is index investing (like the Nasdaq or NYSE), what does the stock brokers do?
- Learn about bonds - a debt security, under which the issuer owes the holders a debt and, depending on the terms of the bond, is obliged to pay them interest (the coupon) or to repay the principal at a later date, termed the maturity. Interest is usually payable at fixed intervals (semiannual, annual, sometimes monthly).
- What are mutual funds - type of professionally managed collective investment vehicle that pools money from many investors to purchase securities.
- Hedge funds - private, actively managed investment funds. They invest in a diverse range of markets, investment instruments, and strategies and are subject to the regulatory restrictions of their country. U.S. regulations limit hedge fund participation in certain classes of accredited investors.
- Fof - A “fund of funds” (FOF) is an investment strategy of holding a portfolio of other investment funds rather than investing directly in stocks, bonds or other securities. This type of investing is often referred to as multi-manager investment. A fund of funds may be ‘fettered’, meaning that it invests only in funds managed by the same investment company, or ‘unfettered’, meaning that it can invest in external funds.
- Learn about penny stocks - also known as cent stocks or pink sheet. In some countries, are common shares of small public companies that trade at low prices per share. Of course, Buying cheap stocks has a very high earning potential. But it also has its risks. That's why it's so important to do it right, and with a good suitable strategy. You will have the opportunity to take a full penny stock course here.
- Option trading - In finance, an option is a contract which gives the buyer (the owner) the right, but not the obligation, to buy or sell an underlying asset or instrument at a specified strike price on or before a specified date. The seller has the corresponding obligation to fulfill the transaction – that is to sell or buy – if the buyer (owner) “exercises” the option.
- Forex - The foreign exchange market (Forex, FX, or currency market) is a global, decentralized market for the trading of currencies. The main participants in this market are the largest international banks.
Financial centers around the world function as anchors of trading between a wide range of multiple types of buyers and sellers around the clock, with the exception of weekends. The foreign exchange market determines the relative values of different currencies.
- Stock valuation and analysis – learn how to determine the real value of a stock, based on fundamental analysis and company data. You will be able to expand your knowledge and get full value investing course (free).
- Technical analysis – Stock trading with Technical analysis is one of the main strategies which enable the investor to find and take advantage of stock market opportunities. It uses the graphs and history data to learn about the future price of the stock, using many advanced tools, patterns and indicators
This is your opportunity to learn how to handle your money right and let it work for you.