The Secret of Happiness: Discovering the Source of Contentment, Peace, and Joy Audible Audiolibro – Grabación original
When we resist the present moment, we close the door to happiness. But when we align with what is, we access the source of lasting peace and contentment. On The Secret of Happiness, Eckhart Tolle invites you to experience how your sense of joy and fulfillment radically changes through the awakening of consciousness and the realization of who you are beyond the content of your thoughts.
Eckhart begins by pointing out the dissatisfaction inherent in the life of "the little me" - or the thought-based sense of self for whom restlessness and anxiety rule the day. Our task, he explains, is to discover our "formless" identity - our essence beyond the personality and the relative concerns of a worldly life. Join Eckhart as he discusses:
- Unconditional friendship with the form this moment takes
- The transformational power of surrender
- Practical ways to bring in "space consciousness" for creativity and balance in the things you do
"The present moment is a portal out of suffering and into something much deeper than any concept of happiness," teaches Eckhart. Here is your opportunity to make this liberating shift, with The Secret of Happiness.
- Obtén acceso a este título y a un catálogo de más de 90.000 audiolibros y podcasts exclusivos.
- Nuevas incorporaciones a nuestro catálogo cada día.
- Sin compromiso. Cancela en cualquier momento y conserva los títulos que hayas comprado.