|Identificador de producto del fabricante||IT500|
|Dimensiones del producto||10.16 x 17.53 x 20.83 cm; 1 kilogramos|
|Pilas||2 AA necesaria(s), incluida(s)|
|Número de modelo del producto||IT500|
|Fuente de alimentación||Corriente alterna|
|Número de productos||1|
|Tipo de batería||Alcalina|
|Descripción de la batería||AA|
|Peso del producto||1 kg|
SALUS IT500 - Internet Termostato Controlado
|Precio:||+ 20,00 € de envío|
|Precio final del producto|
|Dimensiones del producto: largo x ancho x alto||10.2 x 17.5 x 20.8 centímetros|
|Fuente de alimentación||Corriente alterna|
Acerca de este producto
- Termostato habilitado para Internet.
- Compatible con tu smartphone o PC.
- El sistema es inalámbrico, por lo que es fácil de instalar.
- Termostato de montaje en pared o superficie.
- Pantalla táctil en el termostato.
Comprados juntos habitualmente
¿Qué otros productos compran los clientes tras ver este producto?
Los clientes que vieron este producto también vieron
¿Tienes alguna pregunta?
Encuentra respuestas en la información del producto, en preguntas y respuestas y en reseñas.
Los vendedores, fabricantes o clientes que han comprado este producto pueden responder a tu pregunta.
Asegúrate de haber introducido una pregunta válida. Podrás editar tu pregunta o publicación.
Introduce una pregunta.
Descripción del producto
Acceda y controla la calefacción y el agua caliente a través de Internet. Compatible con su PC o SmartPhone Su PC y SmartPhone se conecta al sistema utilizando su conexión de banda ancha existente. El sistema interno utiliza 868 MHz para una comunicación robusta es seguro y eficiente de energía. El soporte es inalámbrico, por lo que es fácil de instalar 3 configuraciones del sistema.
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Opiniones de clientes
Principales reseñas de España
Ha surgido un problema al filtrar las opiniones justo en este momento. Vuelva a intentarlo en otro momento.
Un buen funcionamiento de la aplicación móvil es imprescindible para un termostato de este tipo por lo que procedo a la devolución.
Edito a 03.01.19: Volveré a probar de nuevo, pues me lo aconsejó un instalador, y le daré una última oportunidad.
Reseñas más importantes de otros países
Getting the IT500TR (termostat/controller) up and running was pretty simple although going through the setup was simple.
Finally, installing the ITG500 (gateway to the internet) into the router was a simple process (as I have an IT background I thought it would be more complex). I connected it to our Virgin Media Hub 3.0 Router and it just connected - no settings required (except, following advice in the manual, I gave it a fixed IP Address - see "Reserving IP Addresses" in AdvancedSettings->DHCP of the Virgin Router).
Then I downloaded the phone app (following a recommendation of a previous reviewer I used the "Salus IT500 Plus" app) and it is excellent - not sure why it gets such bad reviews. Now I can turn on the heating when I'm half an hour from home - it will be luxury arriving into a warm house during winter. Also, the app is much easier to use than the thermostat/controller, so even when I'm in the house I use the app rather than the controller.
It has all only been operational for a few days, but it is a real game changer for my house.
Recommendation : If installing it yourself, 1. Download and read through the full manual from Salus (don't just rely on the Quick Guide that is supplied in the box). 2. Do your research, understand what sort of wiring your existing boiler has and how your wall timer/Switch/Thermostat currently controls it (e.g. is it Volt free or 230v Switching - google for manuals for the boiler might help) - and from that plan all the electrical connections you will need to make to your IT500RX.
- Easy to install and pair up. The main unit's wall mounting bracket comes with a built-in spirit level, which is a nice touch.
- Seems to do the job as advertised. I've only had it a week or so, so can't comment on reliability or battery life yet.
- Remote control via Android app seems to work well and is easy to use.
- The main controller and remote sensor have a neat, unobtrusive appearance.
- Economically priced for the functionality.
- Judging by the receiver unit (in which the PCB is exposed when you open it to install it) the build quality appears to be good.
Not so good points:
- Light on receiver unit flashes continually all the time there is heating demand, which is faintly irritating. I would have preferred a simple on/off indication.
- Programming via the control unit (as opposed to via the app) is a bit fiddly. To be fair, in my experience all programmable thermostats tend to suffer from this problem to some extent. At least with this unit you have the option of using the app, which is easier.
All in all I'm very happy with the system so far, give or take a few minor niggles. It would be nice if Salus could produce a software update to provide an optimum start facility - apparently the system has an over-the-internet upgrade facility so this would be feasible.
- There have been a couple of software updates automatically installed, these have gone through without any problems
- The newer version of the Android app (search for "Salus IT500 plus") is much easier to use and offers more facilities than the original one.
- Batteries are still going strong after 18 months - the later version of the app indicates the battery level for both the main unit and the additional sensor.
- Unlike some other reviewers I have never had a problem with the system going offline and becoming inaccessible from the internet; perhaps the software updates have fixed this.
- The latest version of the app and firmware provides a optimised start function, which was a complaint about the original system.
- Regarding queries about the accuracy of control, the latest app/firmware allows the hysteresis (change in temperature required to trigger an action) to be selected as +/- 0.25C or +/- 0.5C.
- The batteries last approximately 2 years.
- The system has worked fine for over 2 years now and I have had no problems with it. I am using firmware 11.4 + 188.8.131.52.
*Can control it via smart app; change temp/turn on or off in real time via application and works good.
*Thermostat unit is portable so can be moved to anywhere.
*Very neat looking product.
*After several days of inactivity, for some reason connection is lost and needs to restart hard wired module plugged into my router. Quite annoying as these times are needed more because i'm away and need to turn on the heat.
*App is quite basic and doesn't provide a single report. Even how many hours heat was turned on.
*Every time use the app you should fill email and password and this makes the app inacessible for a quick look. Unbeliavable there is no *Remember me option.
*Doesn't show live outside temperature for information purposes.
*Missing IFTTT interface to work with smart home devices like Alexa
Reasons for only giving 3 include:
- When it was first switched on I was so frustrated as it was saying my cold house was 28.5 degrees Celsius! I was quite upset as I was unable to get heating. However it seems to have recalibrate do itself by morning and the heating was on. It now works very well.
- The user interface is still based on a traditional control - this could be made more usable if they designed from scratch.
- And not sure why I need a hard wired module plugged into my router to use the app.
All that said, I now have a central heating control I can operate from anywhere in the world :-)
Either way it's been great to have. We keep the thermostat in our kids room so their room is always the right temp, occassionally they play with it and set the house to 30 degrees but that's easily fixed and not a problem with the product.
Accessing remotely works well enough. The actual device is pretty useless when it comes to setting the temp, I find the smart app far superior.
I would buy again if my budget was sub £100 otherwise I'd go for a more connected product, perhaps one alexa or google friendly but that's just me.
If you need a simple thermostat / timer you can set from anywhere this is great.
Never again do we have to worry about forgetting to turn off the heat or fear that we are arriving to a freezing house.