|PVP ed. digital:||EUR 19,71|
|PVP ed. impresa:||EUR 21,69|
|Precio Kindle:|| EUR 13,80 |
Ahorra EUR 7,89 (36%)
Con la cámara de tu teléfono móvil, escanea el siguiente código y descarga la app de Kindle.
Lonely Planet New York & the Mid-Atlantic (Travel Guide) (English Edition) Versión Kindle
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's New York & the Mid Atlanticis your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Watch the world go by in New York's Central Park, hop between grand sights and museums in Washington DC's National Mall, and explore postcard-perfect Pennsylvania Dutch Country - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of New York & the Mid Atlantic and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's New York & the Mid Atlantic:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Covers New York City, New York State, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, Washington, DC, West Virginia, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's New York & the Mid Atlantic is our most comprehensive guide to New York & the Mid Atlantic, and is perfect for discovering both popular and offbeat experiences.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's in-depth New York City and Washington, DC city guides, and our USA country guide.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveler since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travelers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveler's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.
Descripción del producto
Inside Lonely Planet’s New York & the Mid Atlantic:
Colour maps and images throughout.
Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics.
Coverage Includes: New York City, New York State, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, Washington, DC, West Virginia, and more.
--Este texto se refiere a la edición kindle_edition .
Nota de la solapa
Detalles del producto
- ASIN : B07MM8R3PR
- Editorial : Lonely Planet; N.º 1 edición (1 marzo 2019)
- Idioma : Inglés
- Tamaño del archivo : 97334 KB
- Texto a voz : Activado
- Lector de pantalla : Compatibles
- Tipografía mejorada : Activado
- X-Ray : No activado
- Word Wise : No activado
- Longitud de impresión : 1091 páginas
- Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon: nº186,881 en Tienda Kindle (Ver el Top 100 en Tienda Kindle)
- Opiniones de los clientes:
Acerca de los autores
Opiniones de clientes
Reseñas más importantes de otros países
Das Buch ging sofort zurück...