Compara precios en Amazon
Con la cámara de tu teléfono móvil, escanea el siguiente código y descarga la app de Kindle.
Sigue a los autores
CANADAS BEST TRIPS 1 LONELY PLANET: 32 Amazing Road Trips (Road Trips Guide) Tapa blanda – Mapa doblado, 16 julio 2020
Mejora tu compra
Lonely Planet: The world's number one travel guide publisher
Whether exploring your own backyard or somewhere new, discover the freedom of the open road with Lonely Planet's Canada's Best Trips. Featuring amazing road trips, plus up-to-date advice on the destinations you'll visit along the way, you can tour the Sea to Sky Highway, the country's stunning coastline and the Cabot Trail - all with your trusted travel companion. Jump in the car, turn up the tunes, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet's Canada's Best Trips:
- Lavish color and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - easy-to-read, full-color route maps, and detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Stretch Your Legs, Detours, Link Your Trip
- Covers British Columbia & Yukon Territory, Alberta, Saskatchewan & Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Canada's Best Tripsis perfect for exploring Canada in the classic way - by road trip!
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveler since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travelers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveler's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
Detalles del producto
- Editorial : LONELY PLANET; N.º 1 edición (16 julio 2020)
- Idioma : Inglés
- Tapa blanda : 384 páginas
- ISBN-10 : 178868334X
- ISBN-13 : 978-1788683340
- Peso del producto : 428 g
- Dimensiones : 13.34 x 2.22 x 19.94 cm
- Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon: nº7,173 en Guías turisticas
- Opiniones de los clientes:
Acerca de los autores
Opiniones de clientes
Reseñas más importantes de otros países
Having moved to Manitoba 4 years ago I bought this book for my wife's birthday as I was hoping for some inspiration about where we can travel within the province (other than the usual places we've been to).
Upon receiving the tome we eagerly swept through the pages:
Then onto AB
next to SK
Then we're in ON...
So while I appreciate that the prairies isn't the most interesting of places to drive around, MB still has a number of great routes to see, all of which were missed in this book!
So yeah, if you live in any province other than Manitoba then this is a good book, if you live in MB? According to the Lonely Planet there are no good trips to be had here...