Autores similares a seguir
Gestiona los usuarios a los que sigues
Otros clientes también han comprado los productos de
Actualizaciones del autor
Fae Queen Lana is furious when Vikings slaughter her humans, but her downfall has only just begun. Ordering her warriors to capture their alluring leader in the vain hope that she could prevent future attacks, she reluctantly risks everything to save her race and keep her crown.
But destiny, love and magic will cause more chaos yet in the secretive world of Naturae.
From the ashes of destruction, a new villain will emerge to battle hope itself...
★ ★ ★ ★ ★Discover Naturae, it’s Queen and the birth of an epic tale of deception, faith and destiny in this thrilling prequel novella. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
This standalone novella is part of the Naturae Series.
Hunted and in hiding for a century, two outcast Fae soulmates have their dreams of freedom and eternal life together ripped apart after a violent confrontation with a ruthless figure from the past.
Racing against time itself forces Annabella to choose - confront or flee from her destiny. The shadowy world she knew before haunts her but, battling heartache believing her lover is dead, can she find the strength to be the change Naturae needs now? Rebellion looms but to avert it she must challenge a devastating history, as well as accept a solitary future.
Once mortal, homebody Joshua must desperately navigate the turbulence of Reformation England in a frantic quest to recover his love, whilst finally reconciling his faith with his unnatural state. Traversing North East England and Scotland trying to find her mystical queendom, he just has to survive long enough to save her...
The fate of an entire race rests on their shoulders, but can destiny be changed? Rebellion, danger and intrigue threaten the future in a thrilling journey, weaving Tudor times with magical fantasy.
Disrupting Destiny - forever isn't certain, trust no-one...
★★★★★ Book 1 of the Naturae Series - ideal for fans of Deborah Harkness, Jodi Taylor, Diana Gabaldon. Discover an exciting alternative history in the first of this epic tale of love, hope, thrones and faeth in the 1500's.★★★★★
Mitch and Mooch are about to test the water in a new adventure – swimming lessons! Will the funny funky monsters sink or swim as they conquer their fears and overcome the unexpected?
The perfect book to introduce your child to swimming, this charming story includes helpful tips on how to prepare, what to expect and answers common questions about swimming lessons. Ideal for children starting to read independently or as a conversation starter, this colourful book uses a dyslexia-friendly font and includes comprehension questions throughout. If you want to encourage trying out new activities and overcoming fears, get your goggles on and have some monster fun with Mitch and Mooch today!
“Funny and helpful – this book will help any child starting their swimming journey!” Simon, Swim School Owner/Teacher
Mitch and Mooch try… books are designed for children aged 3-7. They aren’t just fun stories however, the series is designed with the following educational enhancements:
- Dyslexic friendly font – designed to make it easier for children to differentiate the individual letters so that they can blend the words correctly.
- Text is also against a coloured background and broken up into manageable chunks.
- Comic style dialogue – why not have fun putting on silly voices for the characters?
- Gentle introduction to what to expect from a first lesson in each activity – the books can also be used to support parents encouraging children with SEN needs who may be wary of new environments.
- Inclusive – Mitch and Mooch may be monsters, but we celebrate diversity within the whole class!
- Comprehension – some pages have a comprehension question contained within the illustration; these focus on feelings (e.g. what do you think the character is feeling right now, to help them read expressions) and questions about the story (to check they understand what is happening on a deeper level).
- Search and find pages – finding a certain number of relevant objects within the page – to enhance the child’s comprehension of what is going on in the picture as well as counting skills.
- Uses common exception words within the text.