Autores similares a seguir
Gestiona los usuarios a los que sigues
Otros clientes también han comprado los productos de
Actualizaciones del autor
Fae Queen Lana is furious when Vikings slaughter her humans, but her downfall has only just begun. Ordering her warriors to capture their alluring leader in the vain hope that she could prevent future attacks, she reluctantly risks everything to save her race and keep her crown.
But destiny, love and magic will cause more chaos yet in the secretive world of Naturae.
From the ashes of destruction, a new villain will emerge to battle hope itself...
★ ★ ★ ★ ★Discover Naturae, it’s Queen and the birth of an epic tale of deception, faith and destiny in this thrilling prequel novella. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
This standalone novella is part of the Naturae Series.
Annabella’s secret destiny was never meant to come between them, but after a century of hiding in Tudor England, a violent confrontation with a shadowy figure from her past leaves her heartbroken and alone in a realm she hated.
Once a mortal, when homebody Joshua loses Annabella, only his belief in her innocence and the kindness of strangers keeps him alive. In a dangerous quest through the turbulence of Reformation England to find his love, he thinks he only has to survive long enough to save her. But not everyone is what they seem, and he finds himself questioning his own faith as much as being a fae.
Kept a prisoner, Annabella refuses to comply with the future envisaged for her until a darker secret threatens to destroy the realm and fae immortality. The fate of an entire race rests on their shoulders, but can destiny be changed? Rebellion, danger and intrigue threaten the future in a thrilling journey, weaving Tudor times with magical fantasy.
Disrupting Destiny – forever isn’t certain, trust no-one…
★★★★★ Book 1 of the Naturae Series - ideal for fans of Deborah Harkness, Jodi Taylor, Diana Gabaldon. Discover an exciting historical fantasy thriller in the first book in an epic tale of love, hope, thrones and faeth in the 1500's.★★★★★
Mitch and Mooch are about to test the water in a new adventure – swimming lessons! Will the funny funky monsters sink or swim as they conquer their fears and overcome the unexpected?
The perfect book to introduce your child to swimming, this charming story includes helpful tips on how to prepare, what to expect and answers common questions about swimming lessons. Ideal for children starting to read independently or as a conversation starter, this colourful book uses a dyslexia-friendly font and includes comprehension questions throughout. If you want to encourage trying out new activities and overcoming fears, get your goggles on and have some monster fun with Mitch and Mooch today!
“Funny and helpful – this book will help any child starting their swimming journey!” Simon, Swim School Owner/Teacher
Mitch and Mooch try… books are designed for children aged 3-7. They aren’t just fun stories however, the series is designed with the following educational enhancements:
- Dyslexic friendly font – designed to make it easier for children to differentiate the individual letters so that they can blend the words correctly.
- Text is also against a coloured background and broken up into manageable chunks.
- Comic style dialogue – why not have fun putting on silly voices for the characters?
- Gentle introduction to what to expect from a first lesson in each activity – the books can also be used to support parents encouraging children with SEN needs who may be wary of new environments.
- Inclusive – Mitch and Mooch may be monsters, but we celebrate diversity within the whole class!
- Comprehension – some pages have a comprehension question contained within the illustration; these focus on feelings (e.g. what do you think the character is feeling right now, to help them read expressions) and questions about the story (to check they understand what is happening on a deeper level).
- Search and find pages – finding a certain number of relevant objects within the page – to enhance the child’s comprehension of what is going on in the picture as well as counting skills.
- Uses common exception words within the text.