The Illusion of Time: Breaking Free from the Pull of Past and Future Audible Audiolibro – Grabación original
What is time? We give it so much importance, but as Eckhart Tolle teaches, we can only ever experience the timeless present. The Illusion of Time explores this paradox, pointing the way out of a dysfunctional relationship to time—and into the fullness of life in the here and now.
In this empowering two-session program, Eckhart exposes the roots of our obsession with time to help us free ourselves from the ongoing stream of thoughts about the past and future—and reconnect with the depths of who we are beyond the mind. Discover:
- Eckhart’s secret for less stress and greater productivity.
- How to get past the nagging sense that “something’s missing.”
- The source of insight and wisdom greater than our intellect.
- How to realign—with nature, life, and what is.
“This moment is life—whether I’m warm and dry or if it’s raining and I can’t find a taxi,” says Eckhart. The Illusion of Time brings you his practical guidance in embracing the present—and awakening to who we are in our eternal, essential nature.
- Obtén acceso a este título y a un catálogo de más de 90.000 audiolibros y podcasts exclusivos.
- Nuevas incorporaciones a nuestro catálogo cada día.
- Sin compromiso. Cancela en cualquier momento y conserva los títulos que hayas comprado.
Opiniones de clientes
Reseñas más importantes de otros países
I listen while I'm driving and it's so great to get great information while relaxing (driving is something I like to do)
I just can't get enough of this info and it helps me SO much to live a life in my own truth.