Para calcular la clasificación global de estrellas y el desglose porcentual por estrella, no utilizamos un promedio simple. En su lugar, nuestro sistema considera aspectos como lo reciente que es la reseña y si el reseñador compró el artículo en Amazon. También analiza las reseñas para verificar la fiabilidad.
Revisado en los Estados Unidos el 30 de septiembre de 2017
I’m on the go a lot and have gone through a few briefcases over the years, putting them through a lot. Some didn’t always hold up.
I’ve been looking for a compact, yet sturdy bag to carry my laptop and a few other things around and was happy to try the Acme Made brand. I wasn’t disappointed!
First, this bag looks and feels (yes, feels) great. The black and red contrast nicely for a sharp, masculine look. I’ve gotten my only briefcase compliments ever on this bag. It is made of a soft rubber (neoprene) and feels very smooth to the touch. It’s very cool!
It’s not a true briefcase, but more like a glorified duffel bag. But, that’s just fine with me. I like something that is sleek and compact. It still holds my laptop and cord and also has pockets for other items, like phones, papers, etc. It comes with what looks like a pencil case to carry other things in too.
I typically throw excess stuff in bigger cases, so this is perfect for me. It carries what I need and forces me to prioritize. But, if you’re the type who keeps his whole life in his briefcase, look elsewhere. It’s not big enough for that.
Overall, this is a nice looking, durable, compact bag that can still carry a lot. It’s ideal for lugging around your laptop and a few other essential items.
Revisado en los Estados Unidos el 28 de junio de 2017
The never-ending search for the perfect computer bag continues. Alas, there is probably no such thing, so it all comes down what compromises and trade-offs you are willing to make. This bag is better than most, at least for me, but comes with a few things I didn't like.
=== The Good Stuff ===
* I like the styling. The black with the orange stripe is perhaps not my favorite fashion statement, but it doesn't look like every other computer bag on the planet-a handy thing for quick identification.
* The interior of the bag is nicely organized. If you are the type to assign (and remember) what flap and pouch holds what, you will like the bag. Or, if you are like me, it is a search for "what compartment do I keep the laser pointer in".
* When I am just carrying a smaller notebook or tablet, the bag is a really nice size. It holds my tablet securely and in a well-padded envelope. It is a soft-sided bag, so it is not going to protect against direct impacts, but should do well with normal jostling and bumping.
* The exterior of the bag is a sort of synthetic leather/neoprene kind of material. It is likely very durable, waterproof, and somewhat stylish. It is one of those materials that you will instantly like or hate because of the feel. (Personally, I would rather a more textured canvas-like finish).
* The bag seems well constructed- with sturdy components and well-sewn seams. There are no loose stitches of hanging threads.
=== The Not-So-Good Stuff ===
* I am not a fan of the canvas strap. The dog-clip latches have already worked their way loose once just from normal twisting and turning, and I do prefer a slight big of padding on the shoulder strap.
* The two handles have a somewhat rough seam at the bottom, right where they dig into your fingers while you are carrying it. There really should be some sort of sleeve around the handles with no sewed seam.
* The bag is great for carrying "flat" stuff- tablets, file folders, paper. But because of the relatively soft sides, anything lumpy (power supplies, mice) causes a lump on the outside and doesn't seem well protected.
* This is my first time carrying a "tablet-sized" bag. It has some great advantages over my larger "laptop" bag-much easier to carry and deal with on trains, planes and buses. But one thing I didn't count on- when I need to take my larger laptop, it doesn't fit in the bag under any circumstances. The problem- all my other stuff now needs to be transferred.
=== Summary ===
It seems like a well made bag, with materials that probably hold up well to the normal rough and tumble world that computer bags live in. Some of the design and material choices would not be my favorite, but most of these are purely a matter of personal taste. I do like the styling-not so much because I like the colors, but because it doesn't look like every other laptop bag in existance.
4,0 de 5 estrellasNice bag. Made in China (not San Francisco)
Revisado en los Estados Unidos el 23 de junio de 2017
This is a very attractive, sleek-looking, well made bag. I like the feel of the material. It feels like a smooth rubber or neoprene fabric that is obviously water resistant. The inside has quilted padded protection for a laptop of about 15" and a couple of pockets to stash other stuff. There's an exterior pocket that is also padded (feels like felt). It also comes with a separate mesh bag that is useful. The red accents on the black bag looks good. The zipper and stitching are top-notch. The metal clasps feel solid unlike many bags with cheap plastic parts. The name "ACME MADE SAN FRANCISCO" is neatly displayed on the outside front and inside, but this product is MADE IN CHINA. They get the "San Francisco" logo because they say it's inspired by that city. The company's location is in Minnesota. Kind of misleading in my opinion.
5,0 de 5 estrellasProfessional looking, roomy and protective
Revisado en los Estados Unidos el 26 de junio de 2017
This large handsome Acme Made laptop bag, measuring 16” x 11,” is made of a sheer black rubber (“Neoprene fabric”) set off with a sharp red (“tangerine”) embedded strap running down the front as a vertical contrast. Its “easy to grasp” grips are sturdy, its black adjustable carrying strap (approx. 1 ½”), is secured by jangly silver aluminum buckles and comfortable when slung over one’s shoulder. The interior is separated and roomy: a cushioned/quilted protective divider for the large laptop (15”); the other, space for files, cell phone, cords, chargers, pens, business cards. This latter side has a 7” x 10 ½” pocket and included is a silver/red-tangerine removable pouch for more cords and the like. A Velcro dual strap on the exterior is ideal for securing an umbrella. The bag is water resistant, durable, professional but weighty at 2.0 lbs.
Revisado en los Estados Unidos el 23 de junio de 2017
Are you an Apple product fan? Do you have the rainbow Apple logo tattoo'd somewhere on your person? When Craig Federighi speaks, do you hear cherubs singing a backing chorus?
If you answered "Yes" to any of these questions, this Acme Made North Point Attaché is just what you need!
</annoying announcer voice>
Seriously tho, the wife and I tested this bag and found that it will hold: - 2017 15" MacBook Pro (in hard case) - 2015 9.7" iPad Pro (with back cover and keyboard cover) - iPhone 7+ (in hard case) - iPhone 7 (in Otterbox Commute case) - Apple Pencil - All needed chargers and cables
...in SEPERATE pouches/sleeves.
Clearly, this bag was designed with a techno-fanatic in mind. It won't hold much else except a few slim files, but it will easily handle your tech gear. The detachable strap is adjustable. My wife can set it to hold like a purse, I can set it messenger bag style. It's pretty tough, seems like it would be quite water resistant, and there's an adjustable strap (with hook-and-loop type Velcro) so you could attach it to your rolling luggage's handle.
Revisado en los Estados Unidos el 29 de junio de 2017
Acme Made - North Point Attache (Matte Black/Tangerine) (AM20111)
is a very practical attache for carrying your computer, tablet, books, notebooks, chargers, phones, whatever your combination of wired, wireless and unwired gear you schlepp around with you. The neoprene exterior, combined with the padding, protects your equipment from both the elements and bumps of life. Both the handles and the shoulder strap are reasonably comfortable, although the shoulder strap is not padded, so if you carry a heavy load, you may want to add a pad.
There are plenty of pockets to keep your items safe and organized. There is an external pocket with a magnetic closer, which is great for your smartphone. Behind is a zippered external pocket. Inside, there is a large, padded pocket for your laptop (or tablet). The other side has another padded pocket suitable for a tablet, and then 2 pen slots, 2 smaller business card-sized pockets and 2 passport-sized pockets. In addition, there is a free floating, zippered pouch made from a metallic mesh. This is useful for carrying everything from chargers and cables to pens and pencils.
This is a useful, sharp-looking attache bag for everyday commuting.
Revisado en los Estados Unidos el 1 de julio de 2017
I used to buy Acme Made bags back in the 90's when they first started. They were one of the first companies to design stylish cases for laptops (there was a time when your only choice was which shade of black you preferred.) It's nice to see they're still around, but obviously they've had to make compromises in exchange for longevity. The quality is still nice, though not nearly as nice as their bags used to be (the price is less now, so it correlates.) This bag is well made and provides all the necessary features - internal slots and pockets for phones, wallets, etc., while providing a padded section for laptops and another for tablets. It has a very masculine look and feel and is a little bulkier than I expected - almost bordering on looking and feeling like a duffel. I don't mind too much because it's a really nice bag, but I generally lean more towards sleek than bulky. I love the red stripe, without it this bag might look a little too basic, but the stripe adds a very vibrant sense of design.
Amazon Prime: envíos rápidos, GRATIS e ilimitados y mucho más
Los clientes de Amazon Prime disfrutan de Envío en 1 día GRATIS en dos millones de productos y Envío en 2 o 3 días en millones de productos más, Acceso a series y películas en Prime Video, incluyendo las series Amazon Originals, más de 2 millones de canciones y cientos de listas de reproducción sin publicidad con Prime Music, cientos de eBooks en Prime Reading, Acceso Prioritario a las Ofertas flash y Almacenamiento de fotos gratis e ilimitado en Amazon Drive.