Mario Party Superstars
- Mario Party is back with five classic boards from the Nintendo 64 Mario Party games. Frosting meets flowers as you race to get the most stars (and sabotage your opponents) on the Peach’s Birthday Cake board from the original Mario Party game. Or watch the countdown that unleashes Bowser Coin Beam and hold onto those coins on the Space Land board. The tides can turn quickly in Mario Party, so stay vigilant, partygoers. This and all other modes can be played online, too!
- Try your hand at a Superstar collection of minigames from throughout the Mario Party series. Whether you are saving up coins for stars in board game mode or practising in free play, there is nothing quite like being the last one standing in Mushroom Mix-Up or Shy Guy Says. All minigames are played with button controls, so you can stick to the Joy-Con controller or bust out the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller or a Nintendo Switch Lite.
- Bring the party anytime, anywhere with same-system, local wireless, or online play. Matches with friends in board game mode save each turn, so feel free to take a break and pick up where you left off. Use stickers to praise or pester fellow players as you race across the board collecting stars. All modes support online multiplayer, so you can hop in with friends for a few minigames or a marathon 30-turn match. Victory is just as sweet (and stealing stars is just as satisfying) from anywhere across the globe.
¿Tienes alguna pregunta?
Encuentra respuestas en la información del producto, en preguntas y respuestas y en reseñas.
Los vendedores, fabricantes o clientes que han comprado este producto pueden responder a tu pregunta.
Asegúrate de haber introducido una pregunta válida. Podrás editar tu pregunta o publicación.
Introduce una pregunta.
Descripción del producto
Mario Party Superstars.
Detalles del producto
- Clasificado : No recomendada para menores de 7 años
- Dimensiones del producto : 1 x 10.5 x 17 cm; 50 gramos
- ASIN : B097BP1ZZ2
- Número de modelo del producto : 10007304
- Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon: nº3,947 en Videojuegos (Ver el Top 100 en Videojuegos)
- nº437 en Juegos para Nintendo Switch
- Opiniones de los clientes:
Opiniones de clientes
Principal reseña de España
Ha surgido un problema al filtrar las opiniones justo en este momento. Vuelva a intentarlo en otro momento.
Reseñas más importantes de otros países
Firstly alot of the interesting features of the previous game are gone. No character specific dice, no allies, half the cast is gone, no team play and no truly unique maps. This would be fine if there were any unlockables that opened features up but there isnt. I hope they bring in some sort of DLC later on because otherwise the game falls flat.
Secondly, the asthetics are just pure boring. Compared to the semi-overworld feeling of the previous game menu giving a true "hub" feeling. This game just has a boring 2D menu to flick through. Even the character movement and interaction when moving across the board are just less interesting.
Lastly, other than the board games theres nothing to do. Atleast in the previous game there was river rapids to occupy some time and get unlockables. But here other than the same reused maps, theres nothing new. Nothing exciting. Its just the same old thing stripped of the improvements made previously. I have to say seeing older maps is nice. And it was nostalgic to play through them again, but it got dull very fast.
Its a real shame since I was looking forward to this. But I gotta say I probably wont be playing it much at all. Ill stick to the previous game.
It is packed with classic Mario party boards and mini games.
The online mode works smoothly and is a great way to play the games with friends and family.
All the mini games are fun and competitive.
Overall this a must have game for any Mario fan and Nintendo switch user.